My parents are so beyond annoying, you cannot even understand I'm sure of it.
Today I'm working, I already ran, without my knee hurting, so I feel motivated. Also I'm figuring out my kick ass schedule. I think at school I will have three jobs, but its alright whatever gives me money for next summer. I only have 1 class on Mondays and Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tues and Thurs are a little nuts but thats okay. I cannot wait to get back, I hope my jeans, flat iron, and laptop all arrive by mail before I leave. Hopefully.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment