- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Fergalicious?...no Chelsalicious.
So last night I laughed harder than I have in a while...during a very sad and solemn movie with Molly, but we always do that. We watched the Curious Case of Benjamin Button, after a long debate of what to do, because I left my keys inside my house, and my sister was a half-hour away, and I didn't want to go to my Grandparents, because then my parents would find out obviously and then proceed to tell me how stupid I am. And I have to much pride to let that happen...so instead I attempted to break into the bathroom window--no luck. Then shortly after food became a priority on my mind. Friendly's quickly became a necessity, so Molly and I split dinner, and I got a smoothie (mine are better). We then watched Benjamin Button and everything Molly said made me cry laughing as usual. I know when my eyes are tearing up and closed from laughing that life is good. Still locked out of my house I decided sleeping on the hardwood floor would be the best bet. Not quite, but it was worth all the fun I had. This is such a sequential blog. Sorry, but I'm a matter-of-fact today I guess, as I'm at my internship...yes doing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment