I now have a collection of mosquitio bites to put it bluntly all over everywhere. Quite comfortable...not, but all worth it for tonight.
Me and my friend India played guitar and chatted round a campfire and attempted to compile songs on guitar (which I then decided to not be competent enought to play).
I saw a shooting star tonight...which sparked an hour long much needed conversation about God, and his nostalgic prescence in my life, well our lives.
It started with me being all philisophical about stars, and how they aren't really there, because by the time it takes light to travel from the sky to earth the star has died, so the star really isn't there at the time we are viewing it. See how complicated that could get?
So India and I quickly decided that a bunch of white old men with ugly mustaches and bifocles that can see jupiter's uranus got together and decided to come up with the most outlandish lies and see who could get away with the biggest one. That makes it much simpler? Okay, I thought so. Discussing dreams of the sun going black, and glowing orange auras in cemeteries really got me thinking tonight, and yet again back on track of the whole discovering who I am this summer thing. I like it. Everyday is new, and I'm re-focussing on where my life is going, or trying to focus on where it was meant to go from the start. What did I think about before this whole "Who am I and what the hell am I doing" phase struck me in the face? I'm not sure, I was probably as blank as I was at work today.
Oh and we both decided that our biblical names are Chelsiah pronounced Chels-iah, and Indiiiia, with a long I. Very hot right now I hear for bible names ;)
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment