Friday, August 7, 2009

If you didn't know trivial things about me I guess now you will

Thinking outrageously I write in cursive I hide in my bed with the lights on the floor.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Actually not till 2 pm

2. How do you like your steak? I prefer to not eat hunks of cows.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Ugly Truth

4. What is your favorite TV show(s)? SNL, Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Colbert Report, the Office and House.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Costa Rica, with a hammock, thousands of blank sheeted journals, and a horse…maybe a monkey.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Potatoes and brocolli.

8. What foods do you dislike? Ground beef.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Anywhere with panini.

10. Favorite dressing? Rasberry Vinegrette.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota Camry

12. What are your favorite clothes? Anything black. Anything floral. Anything bohemian. You know.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Spain, Switzerland, France, and Ecuador.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? ¾ Full.

15. Where would you want to retire? I don’t want to retire. I want to write novels and drink Manhattans till my last word.

16. Favorite time of day? When I can look at the sun and tell what time it is.

17. Where were you born? Worcester, MA.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Golf—it’s a perfect excuse for a nap.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Im not tagging people haha.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? “”””””””

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

22. Bird watcher? Unless it’s a parot standing on my arm, or a falcon making a dive for my head…no not really

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I pretty much just skip mornings all together…so no I gues you could say I’m not a morning person.

24. Do you have any pets? No I grew up with out pets my Dad is allergic to everything pretty much. I do want a quarter horse some day, and a chimp

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I’m Chelsea Whitton. That’s news as it is.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? An interior designer.

27. What is your best childhood memory? All the friendships, and family times. I really did have a fantsastic childhood.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Neither. Smelly hairy animals that drain you of money, and time. Ew.

29. Are you married? No

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes

31. Been in a car accident? Nope. I’m an awesome speedingly great driver.

32. Any pet peeves? When people set you up for failure, just to make a point. Or people who ask me if I have a temper because of my red hair, or if I played basketball. Theres thousands of other things I could use my height for.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Olives

34. Favorite Flower? Iris

35. Favorite ice cream? Purple Cow

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Red Robin

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None

38. From whom did you get your last email? The telgram

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Sephora, Steve Madden, Victorias Secret, Nordstrom.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Just like went hiking, or driving around for fun. Nothing nuts.

41. Like your job? Fuck no. Yes Im talking about Pchops

42. Broccoli? O love it. Steamed!!

43. What was your favorite vacation? Dominical Costa Rica.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Molly.

45. What are you listening to right now? Conan O’Briens voice on TV.

46. What is your favorite color? Black, scarlet, green, and blue.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None. Ew.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? IDK

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 12:16

50. Coffee Drinker? Um I think you know I’m an addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment