Okay so today is annoying, because I always want to change, make everyday a bit different, a bit better, a bit healthier, but it is so mundane. I spent today bascially in my mind, every minute wasting precious time obsesssing over stuff I need to get for school, and obsessing over thinks I don't have or need.
I just need to keep remembering the line from Conor O'berst
So I'm drinkin', breathin', writin', singin'
Every day I'm on the clock
My mind races with all my longings
But can't keep up with what I got
Its like for one day I just can't be completey happy. Somethings missing. Somethings not right.
Maybe I just need a drink. Yes probably. Just a drink, or to hang with some friends...or both.
In my nature I'm being a bit dramatic, I mean you can still get a good laugh out of me like every three seconds, I just want to switch my brain off.
Recently I've gone through an obsession with Discovery channel, I've watched specials on people stranded at sea, the Columbia Nasa crash, the lion man...which reminds me, have any of you seen the DVD Grizzly Man? Tragic but hilarious at the same. This poor soul Timothy thoguht he could become one with bears, but instead ended up being mauled by one. Tragic.
I also took one of those silly personality tests out of boredom. It told me I was only about 2 percent of the populations personality, which if you know me shouldn't shock you. Im an ENFP. Extrovert blah blah, but as for famous ones Mark Twain was one and I love him, makes perfect sense. Also good careers for people like this are journalists, or media producers. Haha, I swear I didn't rig it.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment