Thursday, August 20, 2009

Scholar of the World (enter evil laugh here)

Ohh delectable. I couldn't start my day without another iced chai. So good.
Today entails interning and working. I have also realized that I need to start packing now, two weeks ahead of time, so that I will in fact be ready on the 7th. Because at the rate it takes me to do anything that involves cleaning and/or preparing it will take me two weeks.
Tomorrow involves shopping of some assortment, either Natick with my family, or Boston (if I hear from mi amiga), anyhow I want to shop...I barely shopped this summer which for me is leaps and bounds of will power. My friends are all hanging out tonight and I cannot because of Price Chopper. Oh well they just gave me a scholarship for $1,000, so I guess I'll settle.

In related stories I hope this year lives up to my expectations, I want to make junior year awesome. I think back to my junior year in high school, haha how far I've come. Junior year in high school was the most challenging year of my life, personally. Just four years later entering my junior year of college, I can't believe I've got here, the way I am. Its quite exciting that I am halfway done. Halfway to the real world that awaits. But for now I'm keeping my profession--student. Its just easier that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment