Well today is good but strange, because out of the blue I woke up at 6 a.m. wide awake, and I said to myself that it was too good to be true so I walked around my house and went back to sleep...to wake up to a gorgeous day. Also everyone in my family seems to be in somewhat of a good mood. How did this happen? I like it.
I'm interning today...and I have another short story published for the Sturbridge Flash, and then am off to visit my 93 I think year old great grandmother from Washington D.C. She is staying with my grandparents (the hippie side), so I'll make an appearance.
I just realized out of all the daily commitments I made to myself to keep a routine of doing something, this blog is working quite well, nothing ever sticks for more than a week, but I do love blogging. I could never keep a journal everyday, but this works--an online journal. Funny thing is I never thought I would contribute to the whole online blog movement of media. O well, guess I've got to dive in at some point. And also thinking in the long run, I probably will end up blogging everyday even at school, so if blogger sticks around for a couple more years, I will have documented almost everyday of the rest of my college career, cough cough grad school? No, Grad school will be either running away with a backpack to Europe, and changing my name so I don't have to pay loans or South America, or Peace Corps, in which I will choose a South American country to focus on. The latter is looking a bit more prospective. I would like to do grad school...but I want to get a move on with my life. Once again, I'm planning my indeterminable future. Live for today.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment