Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Don't go in the Deep End...Oh I Will, and I Did

My laugh lines are ten times worse because of this trip. Which is a good thing.
Brewster was great, and I don't want to get back to real life.
There was some bitch today totally Kate Gosselin that wouldn't let her daughter swim out of the bouyed off area in the pond in the Cape, where the water stayed the same depth till 100 feet out. Molly and I were flippin at this lady, we are like just let your kids have fun. We are going to be cool parents. We were laughing our asses off because this women brought like a three-ring circus tent to the pond.

Well anyhow I got back from the Cape with Lindsey today. I have laughed more in these two days than all summer. Lindsey and I managed to have fun. Even though Im pretty much sure if I got pulled over my ass would be in jail right now, because of the things she decideds to pack..not my problem.

Yesterday we went first to Brewster, and the bay side, where I managed to make a fool of myself. I walk by this women standing by herself and I was staring at some Blonde-haired tan hunk I said, "Damn" with a funny ghetto accent. Of course it had to be the wife and kids right there. After that we just sat on the beach and laughed at random nostalgia, and our alabaster skin. And with out fail someone had to compliment me on my blue dress that is thread thin, that I will never let go. Next year I know it will be too see-through to wear...how sad:( ...we all know the dress Im talking about I'm sure.

Then we met up with Ben as he is there all summer, and we went off roading..in my Camry and as the time went on it continually kept making this dragging metal sound, so we stopped and had me attempt to back up on the one-way path. After being called, "a fucking women driver" at least 10 times haha we parked and walked on the side of a lake cliff to come up to a rope swing area. About fifty or sixty feet above the lake. There was some kid playing flute there, and it was hilarious.
Anyhow I was going to jump off just for the glory of putting the video online, but I chickened out. We decided that after Ben jumped in we would all race, except the lake was full of weeds, and when we reached the like fifty foot deep area, and Ben said there was too many snapping turtles we quickly retreated. Then Ben found some shiny thing in the water, and surfaced and the first thing he said as he held the old braclet was, "Oh Chels its so Hobo!" Haha we all laughed because he always makes fun of my style yo and instead of calling it boho, he fakes a feminine lisp and says, "thats so hobo". So funny. We then decided if it had fallen off a hand that was cutt off of a body, and quickly threw it back. Then I realized that I should have kept it because it was pretty, and also the best part is if someone complimented me on the bracelet I could say something like "Thanx, I found it on the bottom of a lake". You know I would do and say something like that. Shoulda Coulda.

We swam in three different bodies of water yesterday, the ocean, a lake, and a pond. It was so much fun. We went to Chatham at night and saw a ton of seals...except nature me haha kept calling them sea otters or ocean otters. Lindsey and I kept naming off latin names for animals it was fun. We had a debate about the Latin name for Bear. She said Osso which is Spanish for bear and we all cracked up.
I think for bear its Ursus.

I slept in a camper. Worst sleep ever, but it was worth the awesome two days I had. I'm not a hotel-er, but I'm certainly not a camper, I'm more of a bungalow-er. I did enough camping in my years.

Also Lindsey and I made a cd to go to the cape. On it was the song Cat Scratch and the hole flipping time I couldn't stop singing it...how inappropriate. Also we cruised to I'm on a Boat. Legendary.

No comments:

Post a Comment