Friday, August 14, 2009

Swamps

So yesterday I did indeed take a little holiday if you will. haha. My Dad came home for his wednesday night golf leauge and needed a ride back to camping, but my family was in Newport for the day so I took the opportunity to drive him down, then say hello to my family, then run over to Salve to meet up with three awesome friends from freshman year, Meg, Dory, and Emily..shes going to Spain Im so jeal. It was so nice to hang out for a couple of hours! We are also pretending that my f'd up HP is Megs, because Salve will fix their computers for free. (we all had to get the same computer, that was so much I could have bought a horse or something)

Its a beaut today. I woke up at 12:(. Im going to blackstone trail it and tackle some to do things.

In related stories my pool is a swamp..and my parents are rip shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment