- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
A boutique and a swinging hot spot.
Today was good suprisingly, after waking straight up out of bed at 5:30 a.m. after the most realistic paradoxal nightmare. It was very unsettling. I then went upstairs to sleep until 9 ish or so. Got up, played some Joni Mitchell, went back to school shopping for dorm stuff, and off to work, busy but good. Tomorrow is my second to last day interning, and then I will go to yoga I hope. This is short, Im hungry and busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment