I know you're all dying to know how my day was. Quite frankly I wasn't going to post because I was so blah after work. But after vegtable overload Im feeling back to normal. You know those days where your neglection of tea and vegatables catches up on you?..well maybe not, but it did it to me today. So I had steamed vegtables with long rice, and a bowl of vegetarian soup. So good.
But believe me my day was better than just a bowl of soup. I got to babysit the best kids ever for most of the day. I got to sing them silly songs on the guitar and just act like a nut. We video recorded me being a british Edward Cullen who fought off enemies with a sword with a cat's tail attatched to it in a vampire cape, I mean look at how fun being a child can be. So fun. They begged me to make my epic "bon-bons". I had to say no, because it was too nice to be inside cleaning up the pure sugar bon-bons for that long. Okay number 1. I have no freeking clue what a bon-bon is, one day we were bored so off the top of my head I started talking in a French accent and we made bon-bons, which morphed over time. And number 2. the only ingredients available were marshamellows, which we melt in the microwave, or blow up, then grahm crackers, chocolate, peanut butter, and sprinkles. The kids beg me to make them everytime, and the parents found out about my special bon-bons. Haha they don't seem to mind. I love babysitting beccause it brings out the inner kid. I act completely like me as a child and they seem to love it. Actually well me as a kid just more alert--I was such a space cadet.
Then I went to read Marcovaldo, and Einstein's Dreams and drink a chai and then I worked and here I am, all vegtabled up.
Tomorrow bright and early is the awaited day after much planning BLOCK ISLAND with the girls. We will rent mopeds and have tons of fun.
Report on that tomorrow haha.
In recent news, UMass I am ready, a whole new person, and so beyond excited to start my second half of my evolved college career. After I buy a new laptop that is. Accepting funds now.
In related stories I can't believe how many of you are reading this. Its nice, you should all start one. This blog isn't to grab attention, or anything, its for me to jot down notes, and record, because I explained how the whole paper writing journal doesn't work, but for some reason the online one does. So if you happen to pass by and read, enjoy, because this is the craziness that is my life.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment