Im Irish. Suprised? nah me either, I also like shortbread cookies, and consequently I'm Scottish, mix that with German, Basque and Swedish, and you've got a lethal combination. Just kidding. I wanted potatoes so bad but its late so I got the instant ones haha. so gross, inedible. Doesn't deserve much more attention than this. Betty Focker.
Anyhow today's weather was strange to say the least. I walked the blackstone with Kas, and it like rained, sunned? (verb?), and was extremely muggy. Just weird. We went to lunch at Moes with Mar for lunch so good. Then we went impuse shopping, well I went impulse shopping, and walked out of Charlotte Rousse with $80 worth of stuff and I got tons, two pairs of boots, a dress, a shirt, earrings, and a braclet. So thats exciting.
Then I went to work. And here I am. Tomorrow should be good. No tomorrow will be good.
Kas got me this little journal to write it, and it has quotes from Emerson, Thoreau, and Wilde, and its so cute. It will be fun to write in.
I'm only writing positive things in it. You know how people have those like famed quotes, like stances on life that turn into something everyone says, like "It was meant for a reason"? Well yes I want to come up with a new quote for people to say, but something funny...of course the quote coming from me. It can't be normal.
Also once I'm back to school in the boonies, I will start to write again, and just be myself. I put my life on hold this summer and I regret it. Next summer is going to be life-changing I know it. NYC baby.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment