I was thinking I'm twenty, but there are many many things I want to do, and mostly because I'll forget if I don't write them down, these are all actual considerations.
1. Win a pultizer prize, for photojournalism, or news.
2. Say hello to a lion. Also learn the latin names for all identified species. Starting with Leo Panthera. Also go on an African Safari.
3. Be able to smile for a whole day ear to ear, and not have my face hurt....or look creepy. Isn't it sad that these days when you meet someone genuinely happy and you think theres something a bit off with them?
4. Win the world record for having the longest legs. haha. I'm convinced.
5. Meet Jesus for tea and a chat on a cloud. Chai or Earl Grey Jesus?
6. Next is Conan O'Brien, and Christopher Walken.
7. Always keep my friends by my side.
8. Get married on a beach.
9. Take a cruise to a place where the water is aqua, and my skin doesn't burn.
10.Go to Spain, and learn to flamencan dance, while smashed.
11. Have my own Natgeo Show and be the host, where I will explore culture and nature, in every Central and South American country. Starting with Ecuador, and Brazil.
12. Start a non-profit for agricultural farmers.
13. Direct an art museum.
14. Own a horse.
15. Become the editor of National Geographic Magazine, or a lifestyle magazine.
16. Be an anchorwomen. Preferably Ron Burgundy's co-anchor. Brian Williams will do.
17. Take over established ways. CIA clandestine. Shit, wait I can't tell you that one.
18. Become the next Joni Mitchell.
19. Publish a book of poetry.
20. Not work at price chopper after next January.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment