
I cried driving home today while driving Kristen to her first day of high school. We were listening to an instrumental Devotchka song haha. Its just so surreal that my littlest sister, is going to be a freshman. My little brother is in middle school. But hes the kind of kid that wont get teased, even though he is lanky and has red hair, and loves science, he is well aware and uses it to his advantadge, there fore being pretty damn coool. They're so cute and I just can't believe it. My family is so different now. Anddd it was Lindsey's first day of College today. Its a lot of first days. They were all so excited.
In related stories, I love my friends--they're great. They take away every doubt I have about myself because I know they are there for the right reasons. I'm glad I have these people in my life. I say that alot I know.
In other stories I had the most horrible dream last night, I spit in someones face, because they were searching all the cars in the neighborhood, and I like kicked someone, and like it was all too horrific. I woke up and couldn't separate fact from fiction, so strange, then I realized I actually didn't spit at someones face and the guilt trip was over. You know how there is an underlying meaning to most dreams, well I just don't even know.
Today I work, and then I'm going to my g-pa's party. I think he is going to be 67. And he still can ride his bike 55 miles. So happy birthday to my pretzel eating, bike riding, vegetarian eatin, story tellin, g-pa, hes hilarious.
Tomorrow is my last day of interning, I learned alot, I was pretty stupid to think that I knew half of everything I needed to. I knew nothing. I learned alot, and how much passion and drive you have to have in the field of journalism. They say you don't go into the field to make money, so thats why I'm combining my studies with Political Science and Environmental Science, because I do want to make a living, but I do want to take everything wrong with first our country and second this world, and shake it up a little, because people don't know how to look at anything except for themselves these days. Its clear I don't support the elephants haha.
And just right now my mom is making pesto in the kitchen and she looked out the window, and yelled to someone or something, "Are you peeing in my yard?" The golfer replies, "Oh ya, Sorry". My mom replies, "I would appreciate if you wouldn't do that". Laughter breaks out, the the poor young golfer trots away.
HAHAHAHA

No comments:
Post a Comment