Okay so today has been a turbulent one to say the least. I woke up and had to drive my family around all over creation only to find out my mom woke up an hour early to go to Natick with Kristen. I then had two seconds to find everything, and she left with out me, and I was pissed and annoyed. The mall was good, completely overwhelming but good, I met up with Meg, and I got my laptop back and it was nice to see her.
I got a bunch of stuff I wanted for school ,wanted not needed but, I went to India's for a bit which was nice, to dream of our next summer in NYC. So exciting.
I got home and eagerly turned on my bitch of a laptop only to find that my toting the laptop around all day wasn't nice because now the screen is messed up. Not going to lie, I kind of just want to pack my backpack with a jacket, some essentials, my guitar and say "fuck it" as I board the nearest flight to anywhere but here. Im serious. Im just so done. Life has to be more than Auburn, and shopping, and school, and government. I've got to find it.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment