Friday, August 7, 2009

Electronics fly in my hands.

So I've been completely out of it and my head is just too unusually clear, I thought maybe I was hungry, so I took my totally stoned sister to MCdonalds to get some late night grub. It took us like 3 minutes to decide on a milk shake flavor, and she alerted me that there was something near the moon...oh she makes me laugh.
She also thinks that the clicker is broken because it is. I don't have the balls to tell her I was pissed the other night and chucked it at the floor and now it wont work. Charter...I think I might be calling you soon. I really need to work on that temper of mine. Its something about electronics. The other night I was mad because I left my keys in the house and like a smart person no one was home so my sister locked the house up. I had a hissy fit because I left the keys in the house and was mad that I couldn't get my guitar and try out my new capo, and because I was in a full length dress that was driving me nuts. As a result my cell phone went flying across the yard. I just don't know sometimes. These are all things that you my friends may or may not know about me. But we all have our moments. I have lots of moments. Not all so beautiful.

Tomorrow I have to run out a report in Sturbridge on a story that might or might not all ready be being covered. No idea, but I got the press pass...totally legit right? Then its off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment