Sunday, August 16, 2009

Today is hot, and I'm definitly being a long-haired child. Wondering to be a long hair child. Sorry thats me channeling Devendra. This just means that I should shower, and hopefully will.

I'm sitting outside on the porch, and a golf ball literally came flying down the hill towards a pine tree and very violently took out a bird. I mean, say I had been on the trampoline, and I jumped at the very wrong time, that bird would have been my head. Damn golfers. Sometimes you hear "four", and five seconds later you have a ball next to you in the pool. Living on the edge haha.

Oh and speaking of the pool, its crystal clear. I bought tons of chemicals and poured all the shit in because turns out when my Dad was home he took a picture of the pool (that we were supposed to be taking care of..Lindsey and I) and showed my mom. I didn't even care about that the thing I cared about the most was how did my legally blind, technologically challenged father mangage to take a cell-phone pic of the pool? Props to him. My mom found out and sent this like press release type text to Lindsey and I saying to buy chemicals and shock the shit out of the pool...and so we did. Next morning the pool was clear. Miracle. Now onto other things such as cleaning the house. The two week hiatus from the parents was nice. But back to real life when I don't have to clean or buy food.

In related stories I've done lots of fun things this summer, and not as much running, hiking, and biking as I had planned on, but still a decent amount. Im going to Boston soon to meet Meg, and to Block Island with Mar, Kas, Jen, Jenna, and Hope. I cannot wait to moped around with the gals. Who ever gets onto my moped better hold on for dear life. haha. speeder.

In the past week I have been to the Cape and Newport, two of my favorite places other than VT. I have decided that after college I definitly need to live in a coastal area, even NY. Then later in life I will buy tons of horses up in the hills, and write novels. But I really need to live in the moment. I'm always dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment