Thursday, August 6, 2009

This is my United States of Whatever.

To start off okay sorry about the last post. I'm so caught up in the moments of my fragile little life haha. But today is good I went to my internship, and was assigned a story for the Sturbridge Flash. I was to go to Wells State Park and find a story...but that place is in east bum chuck ville and no one wanted to seem to talk to me, except a former T & G photog. I quickly found out there is a lot of activity there this weekend so I'll trek back out there to find the story!! Conquering Central Mass. is what I do.

My story on the Auburn Elks Car show ran today front page. Woot... Cars. The funniest thing is that I know nothing about cars, and the first time didn't even write down the makes of the cars haha. And what do you know on Sat I'm reporting on some Harley Rally. Maybe I'm developing some sort of beat haha, a beat that involves old men and cars....I was thinking my beat would be either fashion, health, or environmental causes cough cough National Geographic. I know I will end up at NATGO at some point in my life. I'm exhausted because I stay up way too, and am way to stressed over this laptop ordeal. I'm off to buy a laptop. Wish me luck. I'd rather be spending hundreds on some new clothes but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment