Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine

Today is sunny, and I woke up before noon. I am reporting today. I also have decided I want to be a famous folk singer and writer. Lets make it happen.
End of story.


I went reporting and all the biker guys were really nice. They of course kept asking me about my hair haha, and I totally didn't fit in. I wore a black dress and ballet flats. They had on jeans, bandannas, and leather vests on, so I got some looks haha. But it went well. I was supposed to report on Wells State Park but the guy there was a prick, so I was like okay no good press for you.

In a related story my family has been gone for over a week. I miss them. I also miss my friends scattered throughout the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment