Tuesday, September 29, 2009

These are the nights

These are the nights that make me laugh and make me cry. These are also the nights that I hopefully will look back on and thank myself for. When I'm sitting in my Bungalow in Costa Rica drinking my epic long-island iced teas how I like them while reaping in the benefits of my latest novel/and or short story, years from now, I will send to my younger self--thankyou for filling your schedule to the point where you don't have time to cry. Which I guess is a good thing. That is how I'm looking at things right now. I'm contemplating cutting my working hours in half--which means money in half. Its a hard thing to do juggle a personal life, exercise and health, school, Collegian work and writing, work work, homework, editing a magazine and planning, and a broadcast journalism class that is overwhelming with new technological things to learn, and a class that has me act as if I'm part of the freeking UN. All I'm saying is I plan on being a hippie that writes, but I better be a rich hippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment