Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This is American Music...Take 1.

Either this will make you laugh or scare you away, but its the truth.

Instead of biking today, I was tired from all the moving and getting used to this type of deal, so I slept until 11 and did my thing. Except for lunch with a friend I spent the entire day alone. Kind of lonely, but it was calm and I sat on a bench near the pond and wrote for a while....wow even I think I sound like a little old man with no friends so he sits near the ducks. But you see I don't mind these type of days, because it doesn't happen everyday. I then realized my phone was busted, so I took some backroads to get to Verizon, because I didn't feel like riding my bike down 116 frankly, who would?

No comments:

Post a Comment