So Virginia and I have this thing or mostly she does where all we do is become impulsive obsessive liars, and say practically anything and make sure we put "just kidding" at the end of it. Its so funny. We got the idea from a skit with Kirsten Wiig on SNL. Here is one I wrote, to her, simply thanking her for a ride and this is what it turns into. Thankyou Saturday Night live
"Thankyou for the ride to buy organic groceries just kidding I rode my bike, just kidding I rode in your country music mo-bile, I bought tons of organic stuff, just kidding they weren't all organic, just kidding they were, just kidding but some were, I already ate the Pepperiedge Farm Cheese Crisps, just kidding, I ate most of them, but I didn't eat the strawberries, just kidding, I did, just kidding my pet cat did, just kidding she ate the rasberries, just kidding I don't have a cat I have a sloth, my sloth ate my cat, just kidding I don't have a sloth, I traded for a great white shark that I keep in my desk, just kidding I don't have desk because everything I own is ontop of it, just kidding I own nothing, just kidding, God gave me the world and said, "here you can have it", I declined, just kidding, but me and God are best friends, just kidding, but yes thankyou for the ride just kidding see you tomorrow, just kidding I won't because the world told me it will skip tomorrow, just kidding tomorrow is tuesday and I'll see you then.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment