Saturday, September 12, 2009

If I ever Leave this World Alive


So regardless of how the night ended which needs no explanation, I had a fantastic time, blasting the Mountain Goats, and Flogging Molly. It was a great first weekend night at Umass. I'm so glad the first week has gone so good. It is the best transition I could have asked for, and I am so glad that I am able to participate with navigators this semester. I needed something like this group in my life so desperately. Once I finally dragged myself out of bed, I went to town with Mar, and found that today was 2$ towards your drink at Starbucks day. Fantastic, so instead of getting a cheap drink I opted for a Skinny Iced Caramel Latte. I absolutely hate this weather so will be inside for the rest of the night...I'm pretty sure. Maybe I'll start writing....or thinking of story ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment