Thursday, September 17, 2009

The age of Aquarias.

So today my professor assumed we were all power thriving students, hungry only to make our resumes grow. I was cringing, because personally I respect the teacher, and I didn't want to speak up in a class of 200, but its not really the power that I'm after as much as happiness. Although, a little fame for my journalism efforts would be appreciated one day in the future. I don't want to write about humanitarian crisis' or global changing for my own gain is what I'm trying to say. I'm hoping to do it to inform, and hope that my efforts will change this place a little. I wish I said that, because it is truly how I feel.

I am so psyched to start running again. I went tonight and felt great I did about 3 miles, and did a crazy workout on the FAC stairs running and looping around for about 4 times. I totally needed to take a run and blast my music. My knees felt fine too :)

Don't you love when you find out things people thought of you that you thought the total opposite. Its so funny that you blind yourself with your doubts so much. I never knew what people thought of me--like in high school I cared, but in college I wouldn't spend a penny to know what you think of me, but hearing it is funny. Someone told me that my skin looked flawless, and I thought the complete opposite. Little things like these make you kind of look at yourself and say WTF? And someone told me I have nice little trinkets of my life in my room, just little things from my travels, where as I thought all I had was crap. I guess that is why we have friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment