Monday, October 5, 2009

Psalm 49

Okay so its clear my life has become too busy to journal daily, and my yellow legal pads or what suffice to be my journal has become an over-populated metropolis of italics hand-writing. It will be like poetry, and then scribbled down in the lower left hand corner is a story idea either for Logos or the Collegian, then coffee spills over half the paper so I can't see my already hard to read notes.
But on the other hand its back to real life--the inevitable 15-hour Monday. So fun. Like I said it'll pay off when Natgeo or NBC is shipping me off to do kick-ass stories...hopefully.

In related stories Devendra's New Album Countdown continues..couple more weeks. The Mountain Goats new album comes out in about a couple hours..pretty exciting.

This weekend I should note was amazing, much needed. Some friends from Navs and I stayed in a cabin in Algonquit, Maine, and it was beautiful despite the rain. I slept most of Saturday and sung songs about Jesus with India that Jesus may or may not have approved of. It was refreshing, and wonderful to go back to the core of my very life. Basically I'm an ass. No matter how good God is to me I always find some other shit to complain about. God is good ( no I didn't copy this from Reverend Run). I shed some tears, which never happens, but laughed most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment