Thursday, September 24, 2009

Perpetualism Too Much Carbon Monoxide

Today was a headache. I think it could be partially because I'm eating like half of what I usually do, being only vegtables and fruit. But I'm trying to be healthy, I just get headaches I guess. I'm very worn down already and cannot wait for two upcoming trips 1. with the girls from the group Navs I'm in, and 2. My second trip to fall retreat with Navs. I like spent most of my summer in VT growing up camping, so to say the least I'm very excited. Last year Mary and I stole a canoe and paddled around a lake. I'm thinking we should definitely do that this year again haha. Maybe this year I'll steal a horse and go for a trail ride, I miss horseback riding. Just for the fall at UMass I'm trying to buy a nice camera, because I refuse to buy point and shoot pieces of crap again.

For this RSO I'm in I had to go to some meeting about the technical side of running a group. I had to leave early because I couldn't take it anymore. These poor people that have to look at numbers and finances all day. The thought of that makes me sad. It gave me a headache looking at the power point about finances. I was like shut up I've got places to be....well for me it was dinner by myself...again. This is getting excruciating. I also missed meeting up with my Broadcast group to film the Quidditch team. I was supposed to bring the camera. I'm a dumbass.

Tomorrow is Friday. I just hope its sunny and I feel refreshed and take care of things like my negative bank account, understanding all of this RSO crap, and enjoying life. I think I might Norwottuck it if my bike doesn't decide to crap out. Sorry I don't sound too happy, I really am just fine, I just once again have a head-ache, need sleep, and am very hungry/lonely. I never admit these things. Maybe I just need a hug :(

Tomorrow can only be better.

Anyhow I'm excited to be editing a magazine, I just know it has a ton of business stuff to be done before the fun part can be done. Also there is my perpetuating lack of wanted to do homework. And the lack of sleep is adding up. Basically I want to have a fun weekend. If you are reading this and want to hang out/have fun let me know, because I'm pretty much over this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment