- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
What are you looking at Swan?
Things are "good, great, grand get on the bus." Thankyou Chris Farley for that one, in Billy Maddison. No but seriously things are good. If you want to know. I'm busy therefore my blog is not busy, but that's fine, I should probably write about things like the media or political analysis :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment