- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Nukes Make me Puke...not really, just ryhmed.
Okay the New York Times is pissing me off, well every media outlet, because all that is being reported is U.S. sanctions on Iran's nuclear weapon program. ya ya ya. Okay, why hasn't any reporter or columnist written or even thought about what part the U.S. has in this? Why does the U.S. have the understanding that we can have nuclear bombs and programs, but then go and dictate that another country cannot have a nuclear development program. Now believe me, I'm liberal, but I sure as hell am not supporting Iran. But, if I was a member of the UN I wouldn't be questioning who has what and how much, I'd be questioning and putting sanctions and restrictions on all countries to limit their nuclear power to non existence. Because what is the point of having nuclear weapons, if you intend on not using them. I guess its an ego-booster for the country--which is sad and lame if you give yourself value by how much power you have to blow up the world as we know it. What the hell is wrong with this world? Please vote for me as President in 20__. I think I'd flip everything we knew over, but we desperately need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment