I have finally received my new laptop. As as a result I am dirt poor and will appear as a hobo for the first semester. Yeah.
Today is good, as I slept until 1. I had a severe allergy attack last night. I was at India's house when I said hmm my mouth is itchy, breathing is a little harder and my eyes are a bit itchy. Well who would know that about 20 minutes later my eyes would be completely swollen and my lips the size of fish. All because I had a horrible migraine and couldn't shake it so I took Advil. Now you have to understand that I have a severe allergy to n-seds, like Ibuprofen, except I didn't know that Advil was just a brand name for the drug Ibuprofen, well two benedryl later, I'm fine and will learn to not make that mistake again. Because I want to live a bit longer than 20. I should just know this--I never ever ever take medicine, and I never never get sick. As long as you stay off the meds, I believe things run as planned. So no advil haha.
But anyhow the summer is winding down...my room is packed a bit. A bit, is definitly the word. Sat I'm going to Boston for a few last minute things.
Okay lots going on I have to work now.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment