Saturday, September 5, 2009

The hillls are alive with the sound of moving


Well....I woke up with the worst fucking headache ever...but we know I can't take meds for it...ah the benefits of yoga.

But I have two days left until my life and all of its glory moves to Umass. I cannot wait you don't even understand. I get to see my friends, and live my life. And in realizing its already September, I honestly have no clue how I got through this summer. No clue whatsoever. I was supposed to change and figure some things out, and like myself a bit more, and maybe I do, but the work isn't done. I still need to figure out some things, and I'm regretful because I was supposed to go back to school refreshed and worry-free. Well I am sort of worry free but there is anxiety there. I guess that is normal. Any how I'm getting the hell out of my house and couldn't be more excited about it. I have so much to do.

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

No comments:

Post a Comment