Saturday, September 12, 2009

Confessions from a 20 yr old Drama Queen. haha.

I have a confession to make. I hate hate hate days like these. Don't worry I'm fine, and such, but I just hate solitary days, when you only meet up with people for like 3 hours. I never learned how to just sit down and relax and just have alone time--I always grew up around large groups, large families, and friends. Its weird having to sit by yourself. I don't like it. I could have done something, but last nights festivities left me kind of blah. I couldn't eat today, couldn't sleep, couldn't really do much. Am I admitting that I had a lonely day? ...hm

But tomorrow will be sunny, with bike riding, church going, and collegian meeting. I'm not sure how I feel, its not good or bad, I just want sun, a hug, and a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment