Friday, September 18, 2009

Why is my life coming together? It feels sort of nice

Can I just say I thought Megan Fox was going to make a complete idiot of herself on Conan, but somehow managed to do the exact opposite, which is disappointing to me, because I can't stand her.

Things are great. I put the word out that I would be interested in helping run the Christian magazine on campus Logos, which is thrilling, I can't think of anything more fulfilling and more perfect for my goals. As a journalism major with experience I love this kindof thing.

And because I felt like it I ordered a Sufjan Stevens shirt the other day, and I got it today, and it came with two Asthmatic Kitty albums, with all the artists under the label and some of their songs. So good its like Christmas. I really should go on a bike ride.

Update: So the bike ride was amazing. I went out towards Belchertown. You know those mountains towards the west that you can see from Central, and if you don't live here, well they're nice. Well I was on those kind of, it just sort of presented itself. I wanted to go earlier in the day, but I had to go to UVC-19, and pass in papers and deal with stuff, so I went in the evening which turned out to be beautiful and refreshing, and most of all I love fall. It is by far my favorite season, and it is fast approaching. I probably like it most because I'm red-headed, and the sun doesn't like me. The fall sun is different--it doesn't like to scorch.
My bike squeaks, and the seat isn't high enough for my statuesqueness haha, but it brings me to my favorite part of this town and that's all I needed after a fairly good week--a nice bike ride to the middle of no-where.

Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up at a decent time? its 2:14 now. The prospects of that are iffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment