Not that you care, but today is a day, where I'm just quiet. Its sort of nice. Just very peaceful. Off to class and copy-editing.
And earlier I tried to text my friend as a joke and I said, "Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off" because my friends have these pick up line magnets and tha'ts what they say. She replied, "Ya I think there is an air-force base nearby or an airport in CT." Remind everyone to never use that line, because it doesn't even work as a joke haha.
Update: Want to hear the irony of it call? Like 3 hrs later Im walking through the campus center...after all my day of laughing at bad pick up lines, and I have a smoothie in my hand, and Im walking down to the Collegian. Some guy kept looking at me, and he smiled, and I was like oh lord here we go. And he says, "I was going to steal that smoothie of yours." And I replied, "Is that right". And he says something like, "what would you do", and I said, "I wanted this smoothie all day. I'd have to chase you." Reminder: I dont have the mind of a sick guy, and we all know not to screw aroudn with me, because I will chase you down, and beat your sad little a$$ jk, but anyhow, and replied, "Oh well you could chase me to my bedroom." I replied, "I'd chase you but I'd stop at your door, thanx." Haha.
This is by far the worst worst worst pick up line I have ever endured. I quickly retreated to the Collegian, all flustered on my first day.
In related stories, don't you love when you run into new old songs that you had on your itunes? The other day on my ipod a Ben Harper/Jack Johnson song came on so good. Then to top it off Led Zeppelin's Friends came on...such a freekin good song.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment