Never thought I'd say that. But this weekend has been nice and relaxing. I like how this year is going so far. Things are placid, not much to write about. I should actually make this silly blog about something actual, not just my ramblings. One day my friends.
Its supposed to rain tomorrow, which encourages me to do homework I guess :(. I haven't done much yet since school started. I told my friend Meg this, and she said, "That sounds like the Chelsea I know." Not going to even pretend. haha. I need sunglasses badly that aren't tacky. I was supposed to ride my bike to northampton to buy sunglasses today, but I drank too much water too quick and quickly opted to ride to Belchertown instead. I'm a wimp.
I still would like a hug.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment