I was just thinking....say you were an animal. Which is most likely the chance. The chance that we became humans is just crazy. But unless you like to go shark diving in South Africa, we have no predators, except our own mistakes. But my point is...okay
Would you rather be an animal such as a giraffe or elephant locked up in a zoo, with all the nutritious food you could ever ask for--but no adventure.
or...
an animal in the African Serengeti that is as free as can be, but pretty much everything is a natural predator. Hmm.
I really am not sure.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
admirable!...Chelsea!!!...for you!...
ReplyDelete"this infamy.O my prince is delicious!"...