When Dawn Met Dusk
As dawn with her rose red fingers shown once more
It reminded me
Of the light beneath my eyes
The orange luminescent vision as the crest approached blue
The saving grace of dusk as his
Darkened emerald veil envelopes the day gone
It reminds me
That dawn will appear tomorrow and greet dusk as he passes
It tells me, I’m here now
Somewhere in-between dawn and dusk
Where the morning glow touches softly
The night jewels
This reminds me of the day that came
And the day that will.
~me
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment