Monday, October 12, 2009

I take left on reds. Screw rules of the road.

Things are good. I'm really getting into shape which is excitedly unexpected. I can now run up Clark Hill Road which is the road leading to where I live and it is rediculous, I'm still working on being able to bike the whole thing. I have said for the past three years that I would run the Boston Marathon, but I think this year will be it. My knees don't hurt considering the pain before, and I'm just taking really good care of myself. Despite my caffeine addiction haha.

I've been wavering over what I am doing over winter break. I couldn't decide between missions work, or going home and working my ass off for money. I think the former will be better. I want to branch out and help, money can only last so long, the experience on a missions trip will last a lifetime. I also am sick of doing things for myself and want to branch out and help, basically I want to humble myself. I'm not sure what God wants me to do with my life, but missions work might be a start in the right direction.

In other news, I cannot stop listening to Frank Sinatra. Its making me feel lonely, I should probably stop that.

If your wondering what the title of this post means it is because my means of transportation at school are a bike or my feet, which keeps me going and healthy, just my plan. But I have trouble following the rules such as stop signs or red lights. I rode to Northampton and shopped around a bit yesterday, and I think I broke every rule of the road there is. Fuck the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment