Wow do I need new glasses. I really can't see how beautiful you are. haha
Haha I'm laughing at today because it was spent with a best friend for 12 hours non-stop, so fun, we split a burrito for lunch, made coffee, and watched a kick-ass movie "His Girl Friday", I'm basically now obsessed with this movie with Rosalind Russell, and Cary Grant about two journalists, formerly married, who fight, then as predicted make up, but the movie is so well written. Dinner was a bagel. Delicious.....fergalicious (haha)
I attempted to prank call someone but ended up saying something wildly ridiculous and hung up, and my excuse on the voicemail was, "I'm just laughing reminiscing of dancing last night." I had to hang up.
And tomorrow I'm looking forward to pancakes or french toast, blueberries, and after I re-fuel go on a bike exploration. I wanted to go to Sugarloaf, but ends up you have to ride on the highway, which I'm pretty sure is prohibited. But yes tomorrow should be good. After all I have to make my own fun because I literally have $4. That can't even by me coffee and goldfish--a staple. Things are good. I forget how to have fun sometimes, because of my extreme cynicism, but acting like a complete free spirit makes me feel good again.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment