Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The ferns, they'll choke ya.

Despite slicing my finger to what the useless doctor call, "fat pad" today was pretty optimistic. Maybe because I had pineapple and strawberries o how I've missed my fruit. I'm not giving up hope on many things, including school. I've got to keep moving on.

I asked my sister if she thought I'd be a cat lady. Even she of all people said no, which gives me hope. I then joked that I had the first fifty named beginning with, "meow meow". I laughed at my own stupidity.

I feel myself maybe having some sort of fun again, and if that doesn't work there is always smoking with sis at home haha.

My article ran, that was a pleasant surprise this morning. I keep coming up with SNL skits for my cover letter, which is good. I'm going to film a spoof of Walken's "Googly Eyes" and hopefully I don't get arrested for defacing UMass property, but I plan on sticking googly eyes on plants in the green houses near Morill and doing my epic Walken Impression. Watch it if you haven't seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment