For some reason I want to start fresh. Maybe I'll stop being so goofy and grow up a bit. Maybe I'll do work more often. Maybe I will make going to Belize happen. Maybe I'll stop writing random things on this blog.
My sister and I (Lindsey) are getting along amazingly well. I think we could be liberal lions together.
Being home is great--my parents are embracing my dreams of SNL. I think as I begin to like who I am or atleast appreciate it they do was well. For dinner we all had Thanksgiving Day subs from D'Angelos, classy I know, haha, but they're so good. So my parents were like how funny would it be if we had Thanksgiving at our place, but instead made a like 6 foot grinder and I'm not sure if you've seen the skit "Taco Town" on SNL but its like ridiculous its like tacos wrapped in salsa and cheese and pizza and pancakes, all in a tote of salsa its hilarious. So it could be like a scene at Thanksgiving and as the family is approaching the foyer coming in the family member preparing the meal is like diving on the over-filled Thanksgiving grinder.
Another skit that India and I think would be hilarious is God sitting at a desk yelling, "Jesus get in here now!" And its like Father son general conflict things, like "Jesus, now listen, I know I asked a lot for you to walk on water, but really the people need their wine, go make it."
In related stories I walk in the house after an evening out with my parents and the first thing my 11-year-old brother says is, "I eat like pieces of shit like you for breakfast." Kristen replies, "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?" My parents laugh, and Lindsey and I are slightly appalled, but whatever the quote is from Happy Gilmore, and Adam Sandlar is pretty close to God in my household. Good to be home.
Remind me to buy socks this weekend. I have weird idiosyncrasies like at school I can only eat off yellow plates, and I can't wear matching socks. People notice too haha. So yes I'll make an effort to buy matching socks. Also maybe tupperware so I don't have to eat out of my Conan O'Brien coffee mug. I said I would never turn out as strange as my parents are sometimes---Im slowly reminding myself of them haha.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment