Note to self: Inner cynic and "House-Like" demeanor comes out when food deprived, caffeine jolted, and sleep deprived. Note: don't do this, causes to lose a pants size in two days haha.
I guess I'm a fairly decent person when not under these circumstances, keep that in mind. In related stories someone called me a "women" today and it kind of made me giggle because I never thought of it that way. Obv I'm a girl, but women just sounds so grown-up, and lets face it, I'll never be completely grown up. And I can say that happily because I look at most adults, and never want to be like that.
I was going to go to Meghan McCain's little lecture about how "uber cool" Republicans are becoming. They weren't and are never going to be cool, but she can take her fake hair, fake teeth, and huge boobs, and try to make them cool at least, and then she can go write about it on her "liberal conservative" blog. Aw damn...those Republicans are sure making a come-back. Yup just as fast as the dying polar bears in the Arctic are making a come-back. Fuckers.
I'm going off to pay bills and actually take a run.
Playing guitar instead of going to International Relations also seemed a good plan. I really couldn't stand to hear about nuclear weapons yet again, and how we are eroding the earth of all natural powers. Some things are too depressing haha.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment