This paper on the effects on poverty and Bolivia connected to Patagonian glacial melting and global warming, is quite the task may I say. It is going to be a late late night, and I'm in International Relations now, and have 3 hours of editing at work, then I can start that paper, and another paper. O wow.
I also have realized of my neglect of the Norwottuck Trail. I honestly miss it. This place just clears my head, and lets me run free...literally, while kicking my ass in shape. But if I wake up early enough tomorrow I'll be able to go. I just realized all these things I wanted to do this semester and time hasn't been able to afford it. O well.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment