Friday, November 27, 2009

Reflections on the Enlightenment

Its valid to want to have a mimosa every morning and a piece of pie right...right?
Kidding. Things are good, I dislike not having much to do except shop, because I'm not working on break, and I don't know how to relax.
Tonight was fun, Kas, Mar, and I went cruising, and yes me driving in the dark is bad, its like I need night goggles or something, but we made it. They also told me that I should be on SNL, and so that is what I will do. I've been realizing that the tangible things in this world aren't the ones that make me most happy, no not even Jacob's abs not that I'll be touching those anytime soon (yes I saw New Moon)not even freshly printed newspapers are as good as SNL, so laughing and script writing and music, and just being ridiculous are at the very core of my being, and to ignore that would be absurd. As for summer internships I've got to get applyin, and job searching for this summer. I also plan on playing music on the streets to support my coffee habit haha.

Tomorrow I will be shutting myself in some sort of library writing some sort of paper studying the effects of glacial melting, and environmental reform and government reform concerning these drastic and fast changes. I think I'm concentrating on Bolivia, but who knows, the glaciers are a movin'. Okay everyone, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment