Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gooble Booble

Hey all,
Happy thanksgiving, My thanksgiving meals started Sunday at Mercy House and just continued to now. Today was nuts, I did a paper in 15 minutes, and wrote a news article for the school paper in about an hour on possibly the most boring story ever.
I'm feeling pretty great if that is of any importance to you. That is probably because I have about six days off from my insane schedule to do internship cover letters and resume work, and just do some relaxing. I don't know how to take time off so we'll see how this goes. I'm going home on sort of shaky ground, I got my mom all pissed at me a week ago and we haven't talked since I feel sort of bad about that. But last week was a bad week, hey it happens. So at home I plan to see a bunch of friends, run, hike, guitar play, and just chill the fuck out. Thanksgiving morning usually involves large bowls of "punch". I think we can clearly say that is the choice of beverage I will be inclined to, screw coffee. Last year I walked around the neighborhood with champagne, if that gives you any hint as to what our thanksgivings are like. No but usually they are good, it'll be good to see family.

I can officially say Fuck school for the next six days. If only I could say that the rest of the year haha.

Hope you are well. Keep it up, whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment