Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No phone I just want to be alone

I know for a fact my body caught the H1N1 but to all my healthy habits thankyou! haha because I could feel my body fighting off something I was very tired all the time feeling achy and just irriatated and annoyed with life. Im blaming that shit on my attempted swine flu attack. Note to everyone I drink lots of tea, eat lots of blueberries, and lots of apples, if you eat this you won't get sick, but then again I barely drink, and don't smoke, and run everyday. Well thats the like only good thing for the past two days that I didn't get swine flu because that would have fucked up my life. I don't have time for illness or for fun really.
Last night about 12:30 after getting back from doing mayoral and city councelor election help at the Republican I decided to do laundry. After not being able to find my debit card I scrappled up some quarters. You know when you want to scream outloud at the top of your lungs in desparation somethign good might happen--thats what I wanted to do but instead I did my silent misery and on my way down dropped the detergent everywhere. So then I had to clean that up, couldn't find my debit card, had to do tons of stuff get 3 hours of sleep go to work to hear that my boss says Im always tired, I'm like yes no shit. Life is sort of crazy right now. Can I be a philosopher? I'll write symposiums I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment