Sunday, November 15, 2009

Send me on my way....Rustic Roots

The song titled above is so good, its from the movie Matilda and I'm in the process of learning it. So fun.

I'm getting that unsettling feeling in my stomach, the kind of feeling all too familiar to me, and no not in a bad connotation. Its a feeling that makes me want to get up and move around, try things out, do something new. I probably will end up doing this. For me now I guess this could be Belize. I'm always doing something new, I can't stand sitting in one place too long, my life right now is good, but I'm used to it being a bit more adventurous, not so normal. I have this friend who says that she suppresses my spontaneous ideas to do something nuts. Sometimes I wish i just did what I felt like doing. You may ask what would I want to do? I'm not sure, it could be mountain hiking, world traveling, song-writing, comedy-sketching, running on a beach. Just fun simple things.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I'm sure filled with homework....not.

No comments:

Post a Comment