Monday, November 9, 2009

Confused.

Is it bad that I don't really give a crap anymore? I want to care but everything is too far complex, so I'd rather not dive in at this point. I'm not having a horrible day or a bad day or a good day, but a rather pensive day. I'm not sure why I feel this way, maybe its my hate of being single, maybe its my neglection of God recently, maybe its something I'll never figure out. I hate my International Relations class and now I am doubting one of my minors, Political Science. Honesty I'd rather be doing geology, along with my environmental science minor. Because comedy writing isn't a minor. I just felt like giving up today, and I didn't want to wake up and have it that way. I'm finding that as much as I want to understand the world, I drift further away.

Its possible I just need a hug, or someone to pray for me. Things aren't bad, or horrible, or great necessarily, just confusing.

So to try to find a cure to all my misunderstandings I walked to the Norwottuck and sat in a field for a good couple of hours, and just meditated.

No comments:

Post a Comment