Today is sunny. I am in desparate need of sunglasses, and a new dress. Lets make that happen. Last night I had some drinks with my bestie and did nothing, except play guitar and sing High on a Hill, and yodleed to it...Im serious. We then after starting to drink very early haha were bored and walked into town for Antonios pizza, a very wise decision. I then preceeded to go home and watch youtube videos of Jim Carrey standup haha. I was so tired this morning, with a headache, and I needed to shoot b-roll of the football game so I got a pumpkin coffee and headed over there. It was productive and holy shiz the UMass Marching Band is amazing. Sort of jealous/want to rip out my clarinet again. I played in Orchestra at Salve Regina, and I really really miss playing. I think I'm going to bring the family violin back to school and start learning it. Lindsey is coming to visit and I'm so excited, it'll be fun. Things are good. Just living each day at a time and praying/hoping for the best. I'm keeping my mind on the prize--Belize the day after Christmas.
I've really got to stop drinking Mr. Gorton, not so nice then next day haha.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment