Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hear my plane a comin haha

I'm going to Belize in two months. Therefore I'm going to start re-learning spanish. Things are good today, it didn't involve the words b-roll or broadcast. I am looking forward to thanksgiving, meeting up with Meg, and just chilling, maybe working for some cash.
Lindsey is coming to visit Saturday which I am excited about. Last time we saw eachother we both had Neil Young songs stuck in our head before we even told eachother, so its nice to know we are friends again. And being home together was good.
My magazine is failing, only a close few want to help.

I need to seriously start working out if I plan on being shape for Belize, and saving money.

I've decided since I cant find a man here Im finding one in Belize, and running away for a bit, with a camera, a notebook, and a backpack, just like I've always said.

No comments:

Post a Comment