I am 100% wiped out, after all this running and just being busy I'm just tired, which is good, because I never am. So I'm spending my Friday night in, wonderful haha actually. Its not going to be nice out tomorrow so I'll probably go to the gym for most of the day...since Ive given up on men, Belize is my motivation. Things are good. I just got back from a hockey game and was falling asleep at a UMass hockey game..ya I know. So I left, here I am.
Hope you are all well. I'm just moving on somehow, each and everyday.
- ChelseaWhitton
- Hello my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Chels or Chach. If my name was Candy, I would be Candy Kane. Fresh and sweet. Anyhow, I graduated from college at UMass Amherst in May, knowing a little bit about myself, but knowing I wanted to learn a lot more about what I'm meant to be doing with my life. Since then I've figured out quite a bit. Living here in Jamaica Plain on my own, learning about life, what it takes to make it on my own, and balancing work, friends and family has all been a great experience. Maybe I am a grown-up? It is almost Spring. Its a reawakening. I am reawakening.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment